- 1 1/2 cup Wholesome broccoli
- 1 cup Wholesome mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
Heat oven to 400 “F. Grease baking sheet with cooking spray. Roll out dough for pizza crust. In a bowl, mix oil and garlic – brush onto pizza crust. Top with Wholeosme mushrooms, broccoli and tomatoes. Add cheese and pepper flakes last. Bake for 10 minutes, until crust is golden. Serve and enjoy.